Lizzie King is mother of Jethro 9, Calypso 7 and Phoenix 3. She is a Nutritional Health Coach, an author, a graduate of Leith’s School of Cookery and founder of Lizzie Loves Healthy.
Her first book , will be published early next year by Orion.
Coming from a big family even bigger on food, she’s been surrounded by delicious cooking and food all her life. She is known for making deliciously easy recipes, super healthy food for babies, children and families. All food is gluten and sugar free with dairy alternatives.
She holds regular events:
- Cooking evenings for parents, in which she demonstrates how to create delicious food fast and easily, and offers tips, shortcuts and nutritional nuggets to give confidence and ideas to families. Book now
- Sugar workshops for children, a fun weekend class where she goes over the basics on healthy eating, diet and what sugar does to our bodies, followed by some easy, delicious treats whipped up together.
- Nutriton and Cooking Days for Nannies and Au Pairs to fill them with ideas and tips on feeding their children.
- Bespoke nutritional coaching programmes for those with particular areas they want dealt with.
- Pantry revamps for parents who want their kitchen cupboards revitalised and ready for healthy, wholesome cooking.
All of the above are bookable by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Through her Vitalove range, she used to sell frozen baby and children’s meals to families across London.
She loves dark chocolate, Coldplay and not having to unload the dishwasher.