MARCH 12th 6.30 – 8.30pm
DAYLESFORD DISCUSSES: EAT LESS MEAT
The discussion will cover practical tips, insights into the meat industry, various sources of protein, plant-based foods, and how to ensure a varied, nourishing and delicious diet. The evening will end with a Q&A session when the audience may pose their questions to the panel.
We are delighted to announce the following experts will be joining us on the panel:
- EVE KALINIK, nutritionist and food writer
- Lizzie King, Nutritional Health Coach, author and founder of LIZZIE LOVES HEALTHY
- ROSE PRINCE, food writer, author, cook and activist
- TIM FIELD, Environmental Scientist and Head of Sustainability at Daylesford
- Rhaya Jordan, resident nutritionist at Daylesford
DATE: Monday 12th March 2018
LOCATION: Daylesford Notting Hill, 208-212 Westbourne Grove, Notting Hill, London W11 2RH
TIMINGS: 6:30pm – 8.30pm
Free event. Booking required.
Cooking with Lizzie
Wednesday March 21st, Central London
10.30 – 2.30pm Limited spaces
Sugar Free & Spring Ready Cooking Evenings with Lizzie
Get ready for spring and kick off a sugar free family life at an evening of food, facts and fun.
Come with a friend, have a drink and a chat in a small space with me and find out how you can get sugar out of your kitchen, whilst keeping your food fast, easy and delicious that your kids will love.
Together we will be whipping up some fast, tasty recipes packed with goodness for you and your family. And showing you how to kick sugar and get everyone feeling amazing and eating deliciously.
Go home with
- A tasty goodie bag of healthy treats to try
- Tons of cutting edge nutritional info
- Loads of confidence in the kitchen
- Hot new, exclusive recipes